Solar Energy News: Important Information for Homeowners
Between the steady advances in solar technology and ever-evolving regulations in the solar and renewable energy industries, keeping up-to-date with solar news isn’t easy. To help homeowners, Renewable Energy Corporation stays current with these changes and keeps watch of trends in the American solar industry and around the world. We pay special attention to solar energy in Maryland, D.C. and Northern Virginia: Trends, regulations and solar incentives.
Our solar news section covers topics ranging from solar technological advancements, new solar tax incentives, and solar regulation changes to new research on solar’s environmental benefits and other topics within the renewable energy industry.
Check back frequently as our feed is updated daily with breaking news and the latest developments within the solar energy market around the globe. Subscribe to our RSS feed and keep up with the latest topics, trends, and breaking news.
Latest Solar Headlines
- SolarCity Broadens Its Financial Reach in the Barely Tapped Residential Market
- Australia Seeks to Reduce Renewable Energy Target to ‘Real’ 20 Percent
- Viable Battery Backup for Rooftop Solar Still Years Away
- Suntech Back from Dead, Eyeing 1.5 Gigawatts in Solar Shipments
- Local Solar Rules Can Save You Big Bucks
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin