American Made Solar Panels
What does it really mean to buy solar panels made in the USA?
When you buy SolarWorld solar panels installed by Renewable Energy Corporation, you’re supporting the move to power America with American made solar panels. That means something, especially right here at home, where clean energy jobs are reviving the American economy.
We install SolarWorld panels made in America because they’re more than just foreign components assembled in the USA. By carrying out the entire value chain in the USA , SolarWorld is creating American manufacturing jobs not at their factories and their suppliers’ factories.
Make a choice today to install American-made solar panels. Call us or use our form to get your free estimate.
Get a Free Estimate on Solar Panel Installation
American components and materials
- Raw silicon
- Tempered glass
- Aluminum module frames
- Back sheets and embedding
- Other direct and indirect materials
- Crystal growing and wafering in Hillsboro, OR
- Cell manufacturing and module assembly in Hillsboro, OR
- Module assembly, sales & customer service in Camarillo, CA
- Highest quality products
- Reliable delivery schedules
- Local warranty and product support
- Real energy independence vs importing
- Meets and exceeds Buy America requirements
- Avoids environmental costs of overseas shipping
- Money spent stimulates the US economy and creates US jobs
- Processes meet stringent US labor and environmental policies
Why Made in America Solar Panels are Important to Our Customers
Renewable Energy Corporation installs SolarWorld panels because the company is investing over $500 million to expand US-based manufacturing. Those investments generate hundreds of millions of dollars each year for American workers, goods and services. And we believe you’re choosing American made solar panels for the very same reasons.